HausFS is so committed to our small association clients that we offer a lifetime guarantee on monthly fees for our Basic Service Package.
Begin service now and your fees will never change. Once you become a client, you will never see an increase for as long as you remain with HausFS.
Our fee schedule is subject to an annual increase. The sooner you start, the sooner you lock in the lowest monthly fees possible for life.
2020 fees for our Basic Service Package are as follows:
- 1-6 Units: $240/month
- 7 Units: $273/month
- 8 Units: $304/month
- 9 Units: $333/month
- 10 Units or More: $36/unit/month
HausFS provides a number of additional services to clients on an as-needed basis. These services are not included in the Basic Service Package. Additional Fees are not covered by our Lifetime Fee Guarantee and are subject to change.
The following are fees for commonly occurring additional services:
- Annual Tax Return Fee (1120H): $175
- IL-1120 (if applicable): $75
- 1099 Preparation: $60/recipient
- Special Assessment Processing: $20/unit plus Correspondence Fee
- Correspondence Fee: $50 for up to 6 units plus $5.00/unit over 6; $50 per Notice for Owner Violations
- Closing Documentation Fee (Owner Sale): $205; $385 Expedited
- Refinance Fee or Deed Change/Deed in Lieu: $90; $180 Expedited
- Collection Support Fee: $40/unit/month plus legal fees and costs (accounts sent to attorney)
- Debt Collection Services: $125/unit (accounts sent to Debt Collector)
- Other Requests: $90/hour with one hour minimum.
Please see our current Fee Schedule for a detailed list of Additional Services.
For clients under 20 units, HausFS works in full months on a month to month basis. You may cancel service at any time with 30 days’ notice.
Clients must pay a Setup Fee equal to their monthly Service Fee PLUS the first month’s Service Fee for their first month of service, in addition to a ChicagoCondoResource.com annual subscription fee of $29. These fees are due when HausFS begins working with your association (your Start Month) and must be received before any work can begin. During the second month of service, you pay only your regular monthly Service Fee. Fees are direct debited from client operating accounts on the 1st of each month.
Clients of 20 units or more must provide 90 days’ notice of discontinuation of services.